RAM Software Systems, Inc
RAM Software Systems, Inc
1701 N Collins Blvd. Suite 200
Richardson Texas 75080
RAM Software Systems, Inc is a professional business consultancy. The company was founded in 1982 with a focus on the small and mid-sized business in the Texas and surrounding states.
Since 1989 our focus has been Mid-Market companies who are “Make to Order”, “Engineer to Order”, “Configure to Order” or Mixed Mode Manufacturers. This allows us to share the best practices in the industry we serve with our customers.
Because we want our customers to get the most from their software investment, we work with them from the start to find the best options for an in-house or hosted solution. Resolving issues like network bandwidth, number and type of servers and workstation and peripherals needed to efficiently handle their daily processing is an important part of the services we provide our customers.
From the initial installation of the software, implementation, and training, to GO Live and after, RAM stays engaged with the process to better support our customers. Because we install and implement the software, train their employees in its use and offer ongoing support for the software solutions we sell, our customers can depend upon us to provide the personal attention they want and need when a problem arises.
Here is what our customers say about us…
"RAM was very helpful and willing to work at our pace; they were very knowledgeable and helped us to custom fit things to our needs. They were very available no matter the time or if it was a holiday weekend."
Beverly Brower, Purchasing Manager of Karlee
"RAM developed a custom report for us. It cut 4 days per week off the time required to manually gather the same information. The first time we used it, we saved $8,000 by transferring inventory from other plants."
Sterling Randolph, Purchasing Manager of Peerless Manufacturing
"If we had used RAM first, we would have been up two years ago."
Mike Barnard, President of National Door
About Michael Greene, RAM Software Systems, Inc
- ERP Software Upgrades Make a Comeback · Michael Greene, RAM Software Systems, Inc · April 3, 2012
- Turning Points for Enterprise Software in 2011 · Michael Greene, RAM Software Systems, Inc · February 21, 2012
- Quality Management Simplifies Product Traceability and Improves Accuracy of Data · Michael Greene, RAM Software Systems, Inc · February 10, 2012
- ERP Software Contributes to Better Cash Flow · Michael Greene, RAM Software Systems, Inc · January 5, 2012
- ERP Software for your Regulatory Needs · Michael Greene, RAM Software Systems, Inc · October 10, 2011
- Epicor® 9 is positioned as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for ERP for Product-Centric Midmarket Companies · Michael Greene, RAM Software Systems, Inc · September 9, 2011