Computers are supposed to make our lives more convenient, not cause more work. Most accountants will agree that manual data entry and tedious, reoccurring tasks are the worst part of their jobs. The developers behind Microsoft Dynamics GP understood that, and built-in ways to reduce those manual entry and time-consuming tasks and make your job easier.
- Schedule reports that are automatically emailed to you the days and times you want. No more manually pulling information or taking the time to generate multiple reports.
- Checkbooks are linked to GP, allowing for automatic reconciliation.
- View accurate inventory levels in GP and know exactly what you have on hand at any moment.
- Streamline service calls through automated work flows. From the initial call to the final billing, everything is tracked and flows seamlessly as the project progresses.
- A fully integrated system means entering information once and having it available for all users across departments.
- Find out right away when tax tables are updated and automatically change them with a simple download.
- Automatic payroll calculations including PTO accruals, tax deductions, retirement deductions, etc.
One of DFC Consultants’ not for profit customers saved 20 hours a week in manual entry when they switched to GP and in turn, saved the company $20,000 annually. (Read the case study here.) It’s time to implement a software solution that will make technology work for you.