Microsoft Dynamics GP is always evolving based on user suggestions and feedback. In the most recent version, GP 2013, we saw many significant changes that make working with GP even easier. Some of the major changes include access to every module. Rather than having to purchase extra modules like HR/Payroll, they are included.
One of the most popular updates includes a tweak to the printing function. When printing sales transactions, you can now select a printer for every print job rather than being forced to print to the same machine each time.
There are also seven new predefined word templates, for a total of 11, that you can now access. They easily allow you to create reports for sales order processing.
Other updates include:
– Address verification services for vendors.
– Keep inactive accounts with zero balances during year-end close.
– Clear out the unit accounts at the end of the year.
– Ability to password-protect word documents.
– Track drop ship purchase orders.
– Ability to track deposits on purchase orders.
There are no additional licensing fees to upgrade so consider making the switch soon. With its advanced features and additional modules, it’s truly the best way for you to manage your business.